Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Some days are worse than others

Last night's sleep was pretty spotty.  I decided to get better sleep medicine or pack it in, neither option thought out too clearly.  Called my Primary Care Physician in the AM, and a nurse eventually called back to say that the PCP said to go to a hospital, given my cardiac history.  I argued, but ..

I was born 72 years ago at the Ivinson Memorial Hospital, and returned today to a different hospital with the same name.  The word "heart" got all kinds of attention in the emergency ward, and they were taking stats and blood within minutes.  A few hours later they agreed with me that all I really needed was a different sleeping medicine.  Which they gave me.

I'll take it tonight, hopefully I'll be all set to continue west tomorrow AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment